The company offers transport services at sea, air, road, rail and river. This service is also offered for destinations across Canada and the United States.
Our role as an international freight forwarder is to organize transport and coordinate the activities of the various actors involved in the logistics chain, during the transfer of goods between several countries.
Among other things, we take care of managing relations with all the partners concerned (insurance companies, carriers, chambers of commerce, customs, etc.). We liaise between carriers, whatever the mode of transport (air, sea, river, road, rail, etc.).
We guarantee the continuity of the transport, so that the goods reach their destination in the best conditions of safety and in optimal conditions of cost and delivery times. We follow the flow of goods and inform our client. We also manage the administrative procedures related to transport.
- We manage your most sensitive shipments
- We manage your shipments with a specific stake
- We offer comprehensive insurance
- We manage your larger and more distant shipments
- We process your pickups and / or deliveries requiring additional technical service
- We offer you international payment methods